"I'm Very Happy To Stay"
Anton Krivotsyuk shared his thoughts about extension of his contract with Neftchi PFC.
- You signed another one-year agreement with Neftchi. What are your impressions?
- Of course, I am very happy to stay in the club, which I consider my hometown. Being part of a team that is always fighting for the championship increases my responsibility.
- In general, what role did Neftchi play in your life?
- It played a very important role. As I said, it is a great honor to wear the uniform of a team like Neftchi. I try to give my life on the field and do good to the team.
- How do you spend the quarantine period? How do you keep your form?
- The quarantine period was difficult. Frankly, I couldn't keep my form exactly as I wanted.
- The season has already resumed. What are you waiting for?
- It's hard to imagine. I think it will be in order after training.
- Do you miss football very much?
- Of course! Football is a part of my life, but I miss my family more. After all, they live in another country.